MEMBERSHIP & MARKETING ASSOCIATE
Spearheads marketing initiatives to drive Memberships at Atlantic Theater Company and provides general marketing support to the Marketing Director. Serves as the primary contact to all Atlantic Members by updating show information, solving customer service issues, assisting with Member acquisition, and maintaining pricing and policies.
- Serve as the primary administrator for Atlantic’s Membership program by crafting policy and pricing (in collaboration with the Marketing Director), maintaining Membership box office accounting, and serving as liaison with the ticketing vendor for all member related issues.
- Act as primary point of contact for Atlantic’s 3,500 members.
- Create and execute all Member correspondence, including mailings, e-mails and reminders.
- Strategize new membership initiatives and Member acquisition campaigns with the Marketing Director, including renewals and new Memberships.
- Resolve all member customer service issues.
- Develop special events and promotions for Members.
- Provide reports on Membership income, counts, and attendance to senior management.
- Assist the Marketing Director in all marketing and media campaigns for Atlantic Theater Company.
- Coordinate e-blast trades and cross promotion with other theaters.
- Manage Atlantic’s mailing lists including single ticket buyers, members, and other supporters.
- Provide social media/ATC Uncovered support
2-3 years experience in arts marketing with an emphasis on Memership/subscriber acquisition. Exceptionally strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, superior customer service skills, expert knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office, willingness to learn new things, and a passion for the arts. Experience with OvationTix and TRG/Audience360 a plus.
This is a full-time position with salary and benefits. Please email cover letter and resume along with a list of three references to the attention of Steve Tate, Marketing Director at email@example.com. No phone calls and no recruiters, please. Atlantic Theater Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information about Atlantic Theater Company, please visit: www.atlantictheater.org.
Start Date: January 2015.
Atlantic Theater Company, the award-winning Off-Broadway theater and NAST-accredited acting school founded in 1985 by David Mamet and William H. Macy, seeks a detail-oriented Business Associate to join our finance team.
The Business Associate will support the Business Manager and General Manager with the day-to-day operations of the department. Ideal candidates will possess excellent communication, organization and computer skills and should be comfortable interfacing with all members of the Atlantic community. Experience with Microsoft Office and QuickBooks (or similar accounting software) is required. A working knowledge of accounting and an interest in non-profit theater are strongly desired.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Process weekly payroll for part-time employees
- Maintain personnel files for part-time employees
- Oversight of Accounts Payable
- Analyze invoices and expenses for accuracy and proper coding
- Input and process weekly bills
- Maintain vendor accounts and files
- Weekly and monthly reconciliation of corporate credit cards
- Monthly reconciliation of petty cash accounts
- Assist with annual audit preparation
- Support Business Manager and General Manager as needed
Start Date: January 2015.
This is a full-time position with salary and benefits included. Please email cover letter and resume to the attention of Meredith Dixon, Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls, please. Atlantic Theater Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information about Atlantic Theater Company, please visit: www.atlantictheater.org.
Atlantic Theater Company, the award-winning Off-Broadway theater and NAST-accredited acting school founded in 1985 by David Mamet and William H. Macy, seeks an Operations Manager. The Operations Manager reports to the General Manager and serves as the point person for all things related to scheduling, traffic flow, and cleaning and maintenance of Atlantic facilities, including the rehearsal studios, the 98-seat theater, the 199-seat theater, and the offices. The Operations Manager also helps facilitate the day-to-day business of the theater and acting school, including managing office supplies, office technology, and coordinating staffing for the front desk staff.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills, experience in building strong relationships with both internal and external constituents, and a willingness to pitch in to get things done. A basic understanding of theatrical production is preferred. This position requires a proactive self-starter who identifies problems before or as they arise and has the ability to assess a situation and propose several possible solutions, adapting on a moment’s notice to a new problem, while maintaining the highest standards for all aspects of the facility.
- Negotiating and managing relationships with cleaning services to maintain cleanliness throughout the Atlantic’s facilities.
- Maintaining relationships with office building facility managers and building engineers for office and theaters.
- Identifying and addressing all repairs and maintenance including but not limited to building systems (HVAC, mechanical, electrical) and office equipment.
- Overseeing minor repairs and restocking supplies on an as needed basis.
- Coordinating with the appropriate outside vendors for larger projects.
- Maintaining inventory of office supplies.
- Recruiting and managing part-time reception staff, including scheduling and payroll.
- Maintaining the schedule for all public and shared space in the building including the theaters, rehearsal studios, and conference room.
- Coordinating the appropriate set-up of each space according to the activity.
- Ensuring studios and theaters meet the needs of all departments.
- Booking and negotiating long-term rentals in the studios and theaters.
- Managing the IT functions of the office and theaters.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining desktop and laptop computers in Windows 7 environment.
- Managing company server and Office 365 Exchange server, including adding new users, modifying access to shared folders, and approving software updates.
- Performing daily and weekly back-ups.
- Keeping internet security, firewalls, and anti-virus up-to-date.
- Partnering with IT consultant to assist with more complicated IT issues.
- Maintaining on-site security and swipe card based access system.
- Keeping emergency safety plans and fire evacuation plans up-to-date and ensuring staff is properly trained for emergencies.
- Overseeing and processing payments for facilities/operations-related vendors.
This is a full-time position available immediately with salary and benefits included. Please email cover letter and resume to the attention of Jamie Tyrol, General Manager at email@example.com. No phone calls, please. Atlantic Theater Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information about Atlantic Theater Company, please visit: www.atlantictheater.org.