book & lyrics by David Lindsay-Abaire
music by Jeanine Tesori
based on the play by David Lindsay-Abaire
choreographed by Danny Mefford
directed by Jessica Stone
November 5 – December 26, 2021
Linda Gross Theater
A new musical from Tony Award winner Jeanine Tesori & Pulitzer Prize Award winner David Lindsay-Abaire based on the critically-acclaimed play of the same name
Kim is a bright and funny Jersey teen, who happens to look like a 72-year-old lady. And yet her aging disease may be the least of her problems. Forced to maneuver family secrets, borderline personalities, and possible felony charges, Kim is determined to find happiness in a world where not even time is on her side.
Are you a member? Click here to log into your account to book.
- For the 2021|2022 season we are offering a contactless e-ticket experience!
- If you select the E-Ticket option at checkout, your order confirmation will include a button to “view e-ticket,” which you may either print and bring with you to the theater or simply open on your mobile device. When you arrive, you may head straight to either theater door. No need to stop by the Box Office!
- If you select the Will Call option, please stop by the Box Office to pick up your tickets
- Both options will be scanned by our ushers at the door. This will mean less physical contact, reduced box office lines, and a smoother arrival experience all around!
Cast & Creative
Health & Safety MORE INFO
At Atlantic, we are committed to providing and maintaining a gathering place that is free of known hazards. In order to safeguard the health of our entire community, we are requiring proof of Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees and audiences moving forward. We will additionally require mask-wearing indoors at our theater for all audience members and staff until further notice. Click here to read more about our health and safety protocols.
Access25 tickets for Kimberly Akimbo will go on sale Friday, October 22 at noon ET.
* Community Influencer Night
^ Member Talkback
** Educator Night
+ Disability Awareness Night